by Tomasz Nurkiewicz
GraphQL is a communication protocol that can be compared to RESTful APIs. Just like REST it uses HTTP, however it tries to solve some issues with it, namely the lack of schema over- and under-fetching.
- Official GraphQL website
- Curated collection of resources
- GitHub’s API explorer using GraphQL
- Facebook’s API explorer using GraphQL
- Visual GraphQL explorer for any API
- A series of my blog posts about GraphQL in Java:
Be the first to listen to new episodes!
To get exclusive content:
- Unedited, longer content
- More extra materials to learn
- Your user voice ideas are prioritized