by Tomasz Nurkiewicz
Cassandra is an open-source NoSQL database. It’s heavily optimized for writes, but also has intriguing read capabilities. Cassandra has near-linear scalability. In terms of CAP theorem it favours availability over consistency . Interestingly, despite NoSQL label, Cassandra tables have strict schema. Also, Cassandra Query Language is similar to SQL.
- Official website
- Cassandra writes in depth
- Cassandra Architecture and Write Path Anatomy
- The most important thing to know in Cassandra data modeling: The primary key
- The CAP Theorem
- Difference between UPDATE and INSERT in Cassandra?
- 7 mistakes when using Apache Cassandra
Be the first to listen to new episodes!
To get exclusive content:
- Unedited, longer content
- More extra materials to learn
- Your user voice ideas are prioritized